The Administrative Associate (AA) provides administrative support to vice presidents and directors and their respective teams. In addition, the AA provides ongoing support for company functions, the Bellevue office facility, and other staff. The AA position is a visible position; makes some independent decisions within the scope of responsibility, and has some company-wide formal and informal influence. As a result, the AA must demonstrate quality outcomes and be above censure (i.e., reliability, sincerity, discretion, prudence, honesty).
General Responsibilities: Job responsibilities are stated in broad terms and are not intended to be inclusive.
Administrative Support for Leadership:
- Assumes the responsibility for the ongoing administrative support for specified vice president and director positions.
- Generates data reports, documents, meeting agendas, meeting minutes/action items, mailings, and PowerPoint presentations as requested.
- Completes monthly expense reports for listed Vice President and Directors, as requested.
- Performs administrative and organizational duties such as processing correspondence, calendar management, and filing systems.
- Schedules meetings, books meeting rooms, prepares meeting agendas and attends and provides minutes for meetings, as requested by Vice Presidents and Directors.
- Data collection and information gathering/research, including data reports to national organizations.
- Books travel (including hotel, flights, rental vehicles, conference registrations) for listed Vice Presidents and Directors and other staff as requested.
- Oversite of online department calendar databases.
- Maintain database and filing of major contracts and their terms and notify leadership as appropriate for deadlines.
- Special projects as determined for administration of supported departments.
General Administrative Support:
- Provides oversight for the master administrative files for the entire organization and manages procedures for the retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of historical records via Iron Mountain Data and Records Services.
- Acts as back up receptionist for lunches, vacations, sick days and breaks as needed, to include answering and routing phone calls and visitors, handling incoming and outgoing mail and all other reception duties.
- Manages administrative projects.
- May lead or participate in organizational committees.
- Assists in the management of contact management database.
- Prepares, facilitates, and maintains new or updated contract files.
- Prepares and distributes letters.
- Manages the scheduling of meetings and RSVP’s, runs AV, creates agendas and takes meeting minutes and records action items as requested.
- Manages the invoice process for supported departments.
- Manages auto insurance correspondence and facilitates claim process.
Facilities, Catering and Conference Room Coordination:
- Manages catering requests and coordination for meetings.
- Manages meeting rooms for the office with a sharp eye on quality and cleanliness. Must ensure proper set-up, cleanliness, manages all catering supplies, and ensures meeting rooms are properly stocked and organized for use and quality presentation.
- Subject matter expert in running conference room AV systems and teleconferences. Assists meeting hosts when necessary.
- Audits conference room schedules for conflicts and assists schedulers with alternative locations and strategic scheduling based on meeting needs.
- Assists administrative program manager with maintaining cleanliness of kitchen including dishes, refrigerator clean outs, etc.
Values: The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Respect: We treat others with compassion, support, and appreciation.
- Integrity: Honesty, transparency, and reliability are paramount in all we do.
- Collaboration: We strive to work in partnership with others, internally and externally, and to find common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Service: We honor our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life and our commitment to serve others as we carry out our mission.
- Courageous Leadership: We stand up for what is right and our decisions and actions always support our mission.