The Customer Success Manager will effectively manage and assist with existing and prospective contract manufacturing accounts. He/she will work cross-functionally with various departments to ensure that branded and contract manufactured products are shipped on-time and meet product specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage new and existing customer relationships
- Create quotes for new and existing customers
- Set up new accounts, new items, price change forms, vendor packets, etc.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of products
- Create product specification sheets with detailed information to be used across multiple departments
- Maintain margin goals and manage pricing for customers
- Interact with existing and potential customers on the phone and email in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Build and sustain positive customer relationships
- Investigate customer-related complaints and work to resolve them as quickly as possible
- Ensure samples are requested and delivered in a timely manner
- Collaborate with multiple departments to propose and implement solutions to customer challenges
- Provide accurate reports
- Coordinate special projects as they arise within the sales department
- Perform other duties as assigned