Be Part of Our Cause
The YMCA of Orange County staff are committed to teaching youth positive life skills, values and the importance of giving back. In our communities, our staff support and strengthen families by offering quality experiences that are affordable and life-enriching. Our staff encourage participation by all members of our community and create an environment where everyone aspires to be their best. Each day, we work side-by-side with others to strengthen the foundations of our communities.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Conducts Barre Fitness classes that improve overall member participant fitness levels.
- Implement and lead Barre Fitness classes.
- Orient, motivate and safely instruct members in our Barre Fitness classes
- Enforce member service operations policies and procedures.
- Promote programs to members and participants.
- Work with supervisor regarding program information, class changes, and member service issues.
- Set-up and dismantle equipment where needed.
- Document and/or report incidents.
- Follow and enforce safety regulations and other policies and procedures.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.