PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a small, diverse, and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that is in growth mode, looking to add an experienced Marketing Manager, reporting to the VP of Marketing.
The Marketing Manager will thrive in fast-paced environments, bringing an enthusiastic, action-oriented, and results-driven personality to our team. An ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, a curious nature, and demonstrated success in past roles is the person we are looking for. The Marketing Manager will be comfortable working independently as part of a fully remote team, working alongside both internal stakeholders and external contractors.
This position will be responsible for creating and executing marketing programs that increase the sales pipeline and improve brand awareness. The Marketing Manager will help nurture and expand existing market segments, while working with the team to develop new vertical markets.
The Marketing Manager will drive multi-channel, integrated marketing programs from start to finish, help to develop plans, create/launch campaign assets and report on performance. The person will be a key contributor to multiple demand gen functions, including content development, event management, digital advertising and more.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement, and manage integrated marketing programs that drive new leads and opportunities into the sales pipeline
- Write content for various marketing activities, including blog posts, ad copy, social posts, website pages, industry brochures and more.
- Manage a mix of inbound and outbound marketing tactics that support short, medium and long-term company goals
- Assist in creating strategy for growing share of key vertical markets as well as identify new market opportunities using buyer persona, customer journey and product/market fit
- Identify, track and analyze key marketing KPIs
- Work with third party vendors including paid search, event management, design, PR and content writing resources to maximize marketing output
- Manage and organize various planning documents, including event calendars, content plans, weekly reports, and other key documents vital to team success
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (product and sales) and other stakeholders to ensure consistency and manage priorities
Skills & Experience:
- 5-8 years or equivalent related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology field
- Technically savvy, with experience in B2B, SaaS, Fintech and/or Payments marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales funnel and pipeline management
- Well versed in various inbound and outbound demand gen functions, including SEO, paid media, trade show/event management, email, social media and others
- Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation Platform experience required; Hubspot preferred
- Experience with attending business meetings and trade shows
- Success in executing programs that drive demand, acceleration, and return
- Financial technology or payments experience is a plus
- Experience in technology, finance, or software industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, punctual and deadline-oriented
Travel: 10% anticipated
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
- Team outings and events when permitted
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.