PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a small, diverse, and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode looking to add a dynamic SysOp Engineer to help us deliver and maintain our payments platform, as well as supporting our team of developers and Quality Engineers. This position will report to the Director of SysOps.
What you’ll do:
- Release of software
- Maintenance of server instance
- Support of product escalations
- Work on the deployment of new features
- Monitoring of the production site
- Part of a 7×24 on-call rotation
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with commercial cloud environments (AWS preferred)
- Deliver and maintain web applications on Linux
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting is required
- Familiarity with RDBMS and MySQL is preferred
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
- Team outings and events when permitted
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.