The Client Services Manager is responsible for overseeing and ensuring the efficient and successful operation of the Accessioning and Client Services departments of our commercial pathology lab. This individual is responsible for establishing, standardizing, and implementing departmental procedures. They are responsible for providing internal client services as well as external client services . In addition, the Manager must collaborate with pathologists and other departments to make improvements to operations and ensure efficient workflow.
It is crucial that the Manager is knowledgeable about HIPAA and CAP regulations and process improvement, practices.
- Oversees daily operations in Accessioning and Client Services
- Manages all aspects of staffing, including but not limited to scheduling, budgeting and performance reviews
- Maintains and/ensures employees' productivity and work quality
- Defines workflow and processes
- Makes suggestions and implements process improvements
- Troubleshoot and work to resolve any issues that arise within and between departments
- Other duties as assigned