The Sales Associate role assists in running all “front of house” fitness studio operations, with a strong focus on premium customer service as well as meeting sales expectations. Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and basic sales experience. The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including membership sales and renewals, retail and concessi on sales, maximizing workout traffic, and maintaining premium customer service levels.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
* Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
* Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
* Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
* Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
* Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities
* Must be able to participate in 12 OTF scheduled workouts per week
* Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area * Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
* Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
* Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns
* Proper onboarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP agreements
* Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
* Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs