Centerline Communications LLC, is seeking a Site Acquisition Consultant for an immediate start. Site Acquisition Consultants (SAC) are responsible for coordinating telecommunications site acquisition and leasing activities on behalf of the company.
For new site builds, the SAC is in charge of completing site candidate identification packages, leasing packages (including document negotiation and execution) and any necessary zoning, permitting and regulatory filings. Additionally, SAC’s may be assigned to modification sites that require leasing and zoning reviews as well as additional leasing due diligence and permitting required to make site modifications on behalf of the customer.
SAC’s create detailed reports on viable locations for sites, as well as negotiate leases with owners and property managers. They ensure completion of leasing packages and other documentation required by customer rules and assist in preparing and monitoring site schedules and forecast reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operations of assigned projects
- Interface with RF Engineers, Zoning and Construction personnel to ensure that the selected sites meet the engineering, zoning and construction requirements.
- Assemble and submit a complete Site Candidate Package (SCIP) for client approval. This includes initial search ring area due diligence and field reconnaissance as required per customer scope. Selecting candidates that meet customer requirements and can be completed in a timely fashion.
- Procure zoning maps, parcel maps, street maps, and deeds for selected sites.
- Coordinate and attend the Site Design Visit with RF, Zoning, and Construction Teams.
- Perform review of the zoning and construction drawings and make necessary redlines; communicate redlines to A&E firm to ensure changes are made in a timely fashion.
- Negotiate an acceptable lease agreement between the landlord of the approved candidate(s) sites and the client as well as any ancillary easement agreement/s.
- Procure the landlord’s signature on lease agreements, zoning application, Limited Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Agreements, Non-disturbance Agreements and Construction Drawings.
- Zoning – preparation of zoning applications and attend all public hearings and community meetings as required.
- Permitting – prepare and submit all required permitting documents.
- Work closely with team members to ensure proper methods, strategy and approach for timely completion of milestones.
- Ensures sites are compliant with all regulatory standards and requirements.
- Participate in site x site meetings as required by both customer and internal project managers to ensure sites are completed in line with forecasts.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of project forecasts, budget and required site delivery to meet client on-air timeframes.
- Maintain flexibility and willingness to take on new challenges as job requirements change with the dynamics of any assigned project.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Capacity to balance and organize multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to think critically and make informed decisions in a fast-paced high-pressure environment.
- Excels in self‐directed environment, but also works well within a team and reacts to constructive criticism positively.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Able to work accurately and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- An ideal candidate has an interest in real estate leasing and municipal law surrounding land use and zoning/permitting.
- Competitive in nature; we are always being measures against our competitors and seek candidates who thrive in that type of environment.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee may be required to walk long distances, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may drive for extended periods of time. The employee must also occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook).
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt position. Days of work are Monday through Friday. Some evenings required.
- Travel in multiple markets for meeting and site visits will be required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company insurance policy.