By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The responsibilities of this position include processing raw biological materials for the use in manufacturing our products, maintaining and cleaning production equipment and containers, and completing required paperwork. Perform other duties as needed.
- Processes raw biological materials for the use in manufacturing our products.
- Maintains production equipment and containers.
- Cleans production equipment and containers.
- Completes required paperwork.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follow guidelines regarding safety as outline in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment
- Knowledge of safety and company rules and policies.
- Skills in problem solving; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate a course of action.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high-level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work hours that conform to standard business operations (8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.)