By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The responsibilities of this position are to support the DD OEM Accounts / Shipping Manager and Shipping Department’s activities by performing order processing, proofing, set assembly, shipping and other related duties.
- Order processing in our ERP System
- Assist in preparing final shipping documents for OEM, International, Survey and Domestic shipments
- Assist with maintaining Distributor, OEM and Survey customer orders and shipping records
- Assembles sets and inspects sets for quality. Performs other related duties when needed
- Assist with maintaining documents and batch records for set assembly
- Coordinates with the QC Lab for paperwork related to shipments
- Assists with receiving product from Product Finishing and release to Set Assembly
- Assist with shipping Retail, International Distributor, OEM and Survey customer orders when needed
- Assist with paperwork related to the CAP shipments
- Works in a safe manner, follows procedures and directs part time employees to do the same.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Handbook and follows guidelines regarding safety as outlined in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.