Cella is regarded as the premier marketing, creative & digital workforce solutions firm in the U.S. In this role, you will lead by example in addition to managing a personal desk. You are responsible for inspiring a high-performance consultative sales team within your market to reach ambitious goals while identifying opportunities for growth and development for your team members. Cella's MSM’s are an integral part of our business as they assist in setting and achieving goals.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing, and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital, and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are a tenacious and collaborative Sales leadership professional, seeking to build and strengthen relationships with clients and key contacts, ensuring that the individual needs of the client are met. You have experience developing a market strategy for your team that aligns with annual goals and take a proactive role in identifying areas where your team may be struggling. You create and implement growth and development plans for sales team members, and conduct monthly performance reviews.
You are a HUNTER and a NURTURER, guaranteeing the ability to maintain the needs of your existing clients, all while pursuing and establishing new relationships. You are comfortable relying on your team as they are reliant upon you. You are excited to become an expert in your assigned market within your territory while being granted the autonomy to do so.
A few key responsibilities:
- Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process working towards a dynamic level of Trusted-Advisor status with each client.
- Mastery of the full suite of Cella offerings and promote the right solutions to address your client’s needs, ensuring that Cella is positioned to fully maximize the sales potential of your clients.
- Partner with subject matter experts from Cella’s Consulting teams to present and qualify opportunities beyond staffing.
- Collaborate with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client needs. Negotiate expectations, terms, conditions, and pricing of services with new clients with support from leadership, delivery, and corporate operations.
- Partner internally as necessary, when opportunities come in from your teammates outside your region; or when your opportunities are best served and supported by teammates in other geographies.
- Work with your management team to develop a strategic sales plan within your assigned region that incorporates a land & expands the approach.
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you
What WE expect:
- Proven sales record closing complex sales in the solutions and staffing space within large and nationally/globally distributed customers.
- 2+ years of sales experience in the creative, digital, and marketing space is required.
- 2+ years of creative staffing experience is required.
- 5+ years of consultative sales experience.
- Professional communication skills that include comfort in presenting services at all levels of a client organization and via various mediums (live PowerPoint presentations, virtually hosted presentations, and general phone and/or web conference) as well as at live industry events.
- Knowledge of strategic selling concepts and consultative sales.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
What YOU can expect:
- High level of visibility with senior leadership and the Executive team.
- Top grading to ensure career advancement.
- A fun, collaborative, and inclusive virtual environment.
- Acknowledgment of your successes through awards, and President’s Club.
- Perks: Full health benefits (30 days from your start), 3pm Fridays year-round, unlimited paid time off (PTO) after your 1st year, work-from-home opportunities, sabbatical and wellness programs, President’s Club trips, and so much more.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!