Job Summary: Judson University seeks a dynamic head coach to lead, organize, direct, & further develop a successful men’s and women’s track and field program within NAIA, NCCAA, and CCAC guidelines as well as University policies. Requirements of the successful candidate will include but will not necessarily be limited to:
- Recruit academically and athletically talented student-athletes who fit in the Christian culture & mission of Judson University.
- Mentor student-athletes spiritually, academically, and athletically.
- Effectively train student athletes in pertinent event areas.
- Manage and monitor student-athlete academic success.
- Conduct administrative duties such as budgeting, practice and competitive schedules, coordinating travel logistics, and otherwise managing the business aspects of the program.
- Attend all appropriate NAIA, NCCAA, and CCAC coaches’ meetings.
- Uphold University-wide responsibilities, including, but not limited to serving on committees, participating in chapel events, supporting student recruitment and retention, speaking at athletic and community events, etc.
- Other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the Director of Athletics or Executive Vice President.