An unwavering pursuit of health. This is what we stand for.
If these words resonate with you, then explore job opportunities with us.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic, rapidly growing physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Seattle, Washington with locations throughout the state. Driven by impeccable attention to detail, we're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business and ourselves.
It is our Vision to rethink, redefine and reset the standard of care for pathology groups and laboratories in the country.
This position serves as a liaison between Seattle Operations and other CellNetix locations in the state and the customers/pathologists that provide service in those areas. Major responsibilities include providing excellent customer service to all internal and external clientele, acting as a resource for the pathologists, as well as problem solving issues affecting patient materials.
This position will also flex to provide coverage in the Support Services Customer Service Center. Major responsibilities include a wide variety of customer service responsibilities by phone, e-mail, fax and face-to-face communications.
The ideal candidate will possess superior communication and proofreading skills, attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and triage with little to no supervision, as well as the ability to learn in a rapidly changing environment.
It is important that the Continuing Care Coordinator abides by HIPAA regulations, and practices Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) procedures where appropriate as this position may be exposed to a number of environmental hazards.
- Accession (data entry) and distribute incoming pathology material from outside institutions for consults and conferences
- Prepare and distribute slides for conferences
- Fulfill continuing care materials requests received from outside institutions
- Assist Pathologists in requesting and sending pathology material/reports to and from outside institutions
- Prepare and send out material for outside testing to include; receiving and processing orders, pulling material, completing paperwork, packaging material, monitoring various worklists, and initiating reporting.
- Monitor and distribute all incoming correspondence and reports
- Manage inbound and outbound telephone calls and emails to handle all aspects of client and pathologist questions/issues
- Participate in special projects or other duties as assigned by supervisory staff or company
- Conform to quality control policies as directed. Follow defined procedures with only supervisor or pathologist approved modifications or deviations
- Participate in training back up staff and staff at divisional sites for specialized tasks including but not limited to: consultations, conferences, worklists, reference testing, and continuing care requests.
- Schedule pathology procedures at hospitals
- Triage and dispatch couriers for specimen pickups
- Order collection supplies for clients
- Resolve specimen issues including missing and/or inaccurate information
- Track and manage routing of pathology materials
- Customize, print, order and send pathology requisitions to clients
- Utilize customer relationship management programs to monitor client contact, update internal systems with physician contact information, and research account information
- Process, package, and mail daily reports and abnormal test results to clients
- Other duties as assigned