Amnesty International USA is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Digital Advocacy and Fundraising, responsible for developing and executing national digital strategy to expand and engage Amnesty’s online base of activists and donors, maximize revenue, and advance the organization’s priority campaigns. This position works closely alongside the Senior Director of Digital Fundraising and Advocacy as a core part of the strategic team in significantly growing Amnesty’s digital advocacy program and meeting ambitious fundraising goals.
This role works in close coordination with Communications, Organizing, Campaigns, Programs, and Research Departments to ensure that digital advocacy and fundraising is part of the organization’s broader program objectives.
Candidates must have extensive experience developing strategy and creative for successful campaigns, be highly skilled in project management, and be comfortable managing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Develop strategy and implement digital campaigns to recruit, engage, and mobilize people around the country who want to take action to support human rights.
- Develop annual fundraising and advocacy budget for email, web, and SMS. Create annual and long-term goals and projections for ambitious growth in activist and donor retention and fundraising targets.
- Serve as the project manager for Amnesty’s digital campaign communications, including but not limited to advocacy and fundraising campaigns via email and SMS.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with digital fundraising and advocacy vendors.
- Work in close collaboration with the Senior Advertising Strategist to ensure campaigns align across paid and organic channels.
- Develop and execute strategies for testing and analyze results to increase actions and revenue.
- Write effective email fundraising and advocacy copy, and work in partnership with team and outside consultants to consistently develop strong, compelling creative that recruits, mobilizes, and retains supporters.
- Ensure consistent quality of public-facing digital production work done by two other staff.
- Collaborate with Amnesty’s impressive team of campaigners, researchers, and programs staff to ensure fundraising, advocacy, and general communication online meets their goals and the goals of the team.
- Lead the development and analysis of detailed reports to track KPI’s on program performance in partnership with the team and outside consultants.
- Coordinate with and support staff responsible for email production, execution, and reporting.