Would you like to work for a passionate cause, learn and create life-changing experiences for students across the world?
Imagine a career where your skills and creativity can redefine math education around the world. MIND Research Inc. (a Delaware nonprofit) and MIND Research Institute (a California nonprofit) are sister companies dedicated to research on learning and the brain and the application of this research to the development of effective math education programs. MIND's uniquely visual math education process engages the learner's spatial-temporal reasoning abilities to explain, understand, and solve multi-step problems.
About the position
The CFO is responsible for developing the overall financial policies of both sister organizations and providing strategic direction on all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury; ensuring proper financial controls are in place and that financial transactions support the overall business strategy while conforming with applicable laws and regulations.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Do you pride yourself in being able to foster an atmosphere of autonomy and trust where candid feedback is welcomed in the quest for continuous improvement?
- You enjoy understanding operations of a company.
- Have experience fostering relationships with board of directors?
- Does your work reflect your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion?
- Are you a servant leader who thrives on supporting an incredibility talent team?
- Does building company strategy excite you?