- Responsible for loan administration, which includes review and uploading of incoming documents, updating file status, requesting required information to complete the loan process and maintaining regulatory compliance as it pertains to the loan process, as well as maintaining open lines of communication with borrower(s), Loan Officers and others working on the loan.
- Responsible for the processing of customers’ mortgage loan files in order to provide financing for a home.
- Reviewing residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets Citizens Bank of Kansas policy standards.
- Responsible for completing complex income and asset calculations, meeting secondary market requirements, and processing both Conventional and Government loans.
- Ensuring loans are processed and closed in accordance with established guidelines and regulations.
- Performing all duties in accordance with Citizens Bank of Kansas mortgage standards.
CBK offers an excellent benefit package including health, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), training reimbursement, vacation and paid holidays!
To learn more and to begin the conversation, please apply at www.citizensbankofkansas.com/careers/. We also encourage you to visit www.citizensbankofkansas.com for additional information about our organization and team.
Citizens Bank of Kansas is an equal opportunity employer.