GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
Join this exciting, growing entertainment destination as a member of the Guest Service Representative (GSR) team in Jersey City, NJ. GSR personnel must enjoy working with people, be outgoing, friendly and provide a world class guest experience.
We provide upward mobility for all employees who look to grow in their roles and responsibilities.
- Support customers by answering phone calls, greeting and assisting them in person
- Assist customers in the self-registration process
- Sell karting options including up-selling races & specials
- Sales of memberships, arcade cards, snacks, apparel, parties, etc.
- Take payment of cash, credit cards and coupons for specials, etc.
- Scheduling and placement of customers into races, groups and teams
- Open / close cash registers, reconcile register drawer at shift close, balance transactions
- Prepare merchandise displays, Re-stock food and apparel and maintain inventory
- Set-up Retail parties and small group events and provide attentive customer service
- Act as Event Coordinator for Birthday parties and other retail events
- Develop Daily To-Do lists and accomplish tasks as time permits
- Open and Close Shifts with attention to preparation and readiness for following shift
- Keep facility in premier condition at all times completing all opening and closing duties