EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years engineering experience in industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Mechanical Engineering principles and practices
- Maintenance Knowledge of Industrial equipment
- Technical knowledge of
- Rotational equipment; mechanical power transmission, drive shafts, bearings, couplings
- Hydraulic systems; cylinders, servo valves, piping, hose connections, filtration, etc.
- Lubrication systems; centralized oil and grease systems, lubrication practices, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Practices
- Knowledge of Predictive Maintenance Pdm techniques and analysis
- RCM practitioner experience
- High level of organizational skills
- Technical Writing skills
- Mechanical/Electrical aptitude
- Microsoft Office
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Demonstrates strong decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to competently handle a fast-paced environment, with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communications skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and displays a high degree of professionalism
- Experience in Textile industries