For more than 40 years, MJ Care has provided highly regarded therapy staffing and related billing services to customers in schools, clinics, hospitals, long-term care and home health settings. We thrive on providing high quality, professional services to our customers, the "MJ Way," a phrase created by our associates that means providing quality healthcare through services by quality people.
Join MJ Care for a job you will love, dedicated team members, and for a company that values its associates!
Who We Need:
MJ Care is seeking a passionate, self-motivated, and driven Recruiter who will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill key roles. We will rely on you to attract, engage, and hire! You will be responsible for managing a best-in-class recruitment process for top-notch talent in specialized healthcare roles within a competitive market.
What You Will Do:
- Cultivate a relationships inside and outside the organization in the healthcare and school therapy industry
- Day-to-day online sourcing for top notch talent
- Optimize sourcing networks for external candidates (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc)
- Manage the relationships with colleges and universities; including coordinating clinical experiences, and participation at career fairs, and job postings
- Source and interview candidates following process on candidate discussion documentation
- Establish and maintain expertise in our Applicant Tracking System and being able to navigate candidates through the workflows, providing guidance to hiring managers and making sure we manage from requisition creation to hire
- Provide timely updates and reports to managers
- Create an exceptional “candidate experience” with status updates, efficient hiring decisions, and timely disposition
- Efficiently facilitate the new hire onboarding
- Meet the defined expectations for the Affirmative Action Plan and the associated data requirements
- Ensure proper documentation meets compliance of the recruitment process
- Participate in special projects as requested to support projects, initiatives, and HR functions