Scientific Protein Laboratories is a biopharmaceutical leader in the development and manufacturing of heparin, pancreatin, heparin derivatives, naturally derived pharmaceuticals, and recombinant proteins from microbial fermentation. We have an immediate opening in Waunakee, WI (Madison area) for an Design Drafter to join our team.
The Design Drafter prepares layouts, drawings, and designs according to engineering specifications using CAD software. This position reports to the Sr. Project Manager of Engineering.
• Reviews engineering drawings and supporting documentation to verify adherence to standard practices.
• Displays final drawings to verify completeness, clarity, and accuracy.
• Manages the drawing database and keeps released drawings current and up to date.
• Acts as the subject matter expert for CAD and drawing related issues.
• Analyzes design and confers to resolve details not completely defined.
• Retrieves information from file and displays on computer, using required computer language.
• Types commands to transfer drawing dimensions from computer on to hardcopy, using peripheral equipment.
• Types commands to rotate or zoom-in on display to redesign, modify, or otherwise edit existing design
• Orders and stocks the supplies for the drafting area