- BA/BS degree or equivalent years of experience required.
- 3+ years of experience working with volunteers.
- 2+ years managing and stewarding relationships.
- Previous experience in a public-facing role preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Database experience desired.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time in a temperature-controlled environment. Occasionally will stand, balance, twist, stoop, kneel and reach with hands/arms. Occasionally lifts up to 20 pounds and walks, use stairways to climb to multiple floors within the company. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Job descriptions are designed to outline primary duties, responsibilities, and qualification requirements for this job and should not limit additional duties and responsibilities assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. It is our expectation that all employees offer their services wherever and whenever deemed necessary to ensure the success of PBC.
This position is subject to pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
To bring the love of Jesus and hope for a new life to our homeless neighbors.
To see every homeless neighbor: beloved, redeemed, and restored.
- Sacred Relationships
- Passionate urgency
- Strategic effectiveness
- Courageous Belief
- Innovative and scrappy