- 2+ years experience with email marketing - preferably at an ecommerce company
- Experience using Zaius and/or other B2C email/CRM solutions (Bronto, Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Experience at a consumer-oriented company with a broad, loyal customer base
- A clear curiosity for marketing trends and how it relates to your focus areas
- Strong cross-functional player with ability to educate and influence stakeholders across the company, representing the voice of the customer
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and nurture cross-functional projects to fruition, aligning team members around deliverables and success metrics
- Strong ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and solve operational and technical issues
- Excellent project management and multitasking abilities
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics and Excel
- Extremely detail oriented & well organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment
- A winning attitude that can thrive in a quickly growing company where plans, projects, and team directions can change overnight
Founded in 2014, Framebridge has revolutionized custom framing. We have recreated the traditional framing experience by offering high-quality, affordable, and fast custom framing direct to our customers. We have framed hundreds of thousands of unique pieces, but that is just the beginning. We are headquartered in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, DC, and operate a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Richmond, KY.
Framebridge’s investors include T. Rowe Price, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Revolution Ventures, and SWaN & Legend Venture Partners, as well as retail and technology industry executives from Crate & Barrel, Rent the Runway, and LivingSocial.
About Our Perks:
We’re an incredibly hardworking, creative group. We’re passionate about our customers, their art, and good snacks.
- Free frames
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid parental leave for all parents
- Employee learning program
- Regular team outings and events