- Three to five years experience in food processing, minimum 2 years of experience supervising at least 10 employees
- Must be bilingual – English/Spanish strongly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to safely operate a pallet jack and forklift
- Team-oriented, with the ability to look at what’s best for the company when making decisions
- Requires excellent problem-solving abilities, specifically in the areas of meeting deadlines and coordinating/communicating with other departments
- Good oral and written communication skills (ability to read and write in English, as is affected by direction and paperwork). Must be able to communicate effectively in person and in writing with individuals at all levels of the company
- Good attention to detail and understanding of the structure and operation of the Prepared Foods department
- Must exhibit a high level of safety consciousness and a clear understanding of equipment safety
- Must have knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Experience in Produce Pro, or similar operating program
- History of working in teams and willingness to “roll up one’s sleeves’ to get the job done
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-job-related medical condition or disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Pacific Coast Fruit Company participates in the E-Verify Electronic Employment Verification Program. To ensure that we continue to hire and retain a high-quality workforce, all employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.