- Ability to use knives, peelers, spoons, measuring cups, scoops and scales
- Ability to read and scale
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs
- Work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Have good oral and written communication skills (ability to read and write in English, as is affected by direction and paperwork)
- Must be able to work for extended periods of time in continuously cold environment
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must have general knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-job-related medical condition or disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Pacific Coast Fruit Company participates in the E-Verify Electronic Employment Verification Program. To ensure that we continue to hire and retain a high-quality workforce, all employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.