- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- General knowledge of office equipment: phone, fax, copier, shredder operation preferred
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Comfortable on the phone and knowledge of phone etiquette and phone systems
- Approachable, outgoing and excited about suggestive selling
- Good listening skills
- A clear speaking voice
- Ability to count money and make change
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public, customers and staff members
- Be aware, attentive, and work well with others
- Energy and enthusiasm for long days
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Apply now by clicking "Apply For Job." You will be prompted to Create an Account. Once you have created an account, you will be prompted to complete a candidate profile to get started. Click "Skip Profile Setup." You will be able to update your profile at the end of your application with your application responses, saving you time!