ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from an organic outgrowth of our parent company, Aleva Stores. After seeing success in our own marketplace division, we quickly realized that our knowledge and expertise could be used to help other companies. With continued discussion and planning, leadership made the decision to branch out to provide marketplace advising and solutions for other businesses.
Today, we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon, and we’ve grown to become a trusted marketplace service provider for numerous thriving brands. Our vision is to nurture our brand’s strategy and stay ahead of the game in the marketplace world.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing team within an e-commerce environment? Retail Bloom is hiring a Content Marketing Strategist to play a key role in our B2B digital marketing efforts. We are looking for a creative go-getter to lead our creative content writing and campaign management targeting retail brands from all categories. We help brands sell on Amazon and other digital marketplaces and need a Content Marketing Strategist to help us tell our story and target our ideal customers.
- Creates content and ensures all the brands’ key brand attributes are consistently and accurately reflected in all communication channels.
- Works closely with executive team and outsourced resources to create copy marketing campaigns (including video content, podcasts, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Join forces with Client Services team to compile sales and other metrics to develop and create case studies, website information, one-pagers, webinar content, etc.
- Create co-branded marketing efforts with partners and clients
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience
- Understand our target audience, where they spend their time and who influences their decisions in order to own brand positioning and messaging as appropriate.
- Join forces with the Sales Team to develop trade show campaigns, timely pre-event marketing, and booths that represent Retail Bloom within the specific industry and increase visibility through social media and an online presence.
- Build and use landing pages for purposes of driving traffic to created content
Data & Analysis:
- Gathers and analyzes monthly performance metrics for social media and email marketing via HubSpot
- Play an influential role in owning the customer funnel for the brand, working closely with sales to develop a thorough understanding of the category, competitors, and target consumers as the basis for all aspects of brand development and engagement planning.
- Create monthly reports via HubSpot containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers.
- Conduct customer, competitor, and service research.
- Conduct SEO research & implement SEO into website and all other digital channels