- High school diploma or GED/HSE required; Bachelor’s degree or higher desired;
- Experience and commitment to working with homeless and criminal justice involved individuals;
- Strong Microsoft Office and database entry skills;
- Strong assessment and engagement skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills; and
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements: May require travel to our West Harlem and LIC office for events and/or meetings.
Physical Demands: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.