Come grow with us!
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is a local, family owned produce distributor that has proudly served our Pacific Northwest retail, wholesale and food service customers since 1977. We are now one of the largest independent produce distributors in the Northwest with distribution centers in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington
We take pride in being a consistent, reliable solution for our customers. Consistently profitable with a talented and stable leadership team, our company is seeking Receivers for our Kent warehouse.
What you’ll do…..
- Enter purchase order information into computer to print manifests and tags
- Properly track paperwork from driver through receipt
- Properly tag and distribute received product to pick slot and rotation
- Operate a pallet jack
- Stack produce cases
- Build pallets and tag them appropriately
- Working collaboratively with order selectors to fix errors
- Clean warehouse
What we look for…
- High School diploma or GED. Still a student? Many of our shifts allow employees to attend school while working
- Minimum 2 year of warehouse experience
- Good availability including able to work weekends and holidays
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and desire to work as part of a productive and collaborative team
- Passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectations
What you’ll gain….
- The opportunity to contribute, learn a lot, and have fun along the way
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
- Comprehensive health insurance package including, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and profit sharing plan as well as paid time off
- All the kale and other “good stuff” you can eat or take home to your family through our generous employee purchase program.
If this sounds like your kind of job, we’d love to hear from you!
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. To ensure that we continue to hire and retain a high quality workforce, all employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.