PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a small, diverse, and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is an innovative technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley with our employees distributed across the US. We’re in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic QA Engineer, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Write, maintain, and execute test plans for new features.
- Write test cases (both manual and automated) for new and existing applications.
- Debug issues in both test and production environments to understand the root cause
- Collaborate with the QA team, product designers, project managers, and developers to deliver high-quality features.
This QA position is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to grow their knowledge and skill set on cutting edge technology. You will have insight into projects that will enhance your QA abilities as well as the possibility to grow into a Developer (if that’s a professional goal).
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of QA experience
- 2+ years experience using any programming language (Ruby on Rails preferred)
- Test Automation experience a plus
- Team player
- Critical thinker
Location: Flexible/Remote in United States
Travel: Twice a year to Santa Clara headquarters (Covid19 permitting)
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
- Team outings and events when permitted
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.