Cella is regarded as the premier marketing, creative & digital workforce solutions firm in the U.S. We’re seeking a passionate Account Specialist to land, grow and maintain deep and lasting relationships with mid-sized and large accounts and clients. You'll sell and begin to represent the full suite of Cella’s workforce solutions including consulting, staffing, managed services to mid- large enterprise clients within your designated market within a region, while maintaining relationships with active clients and supporting their staffing operations. This is role is required to be highly visible within the client to enhance relationships and promote the Cella high-touch commitment.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are a tenacious and collaborative Sales professional, seeking to build and strengthen relationships with clients and key contacts, ensuring that the individual needs of the client are met. You are comfortable partnering with subject matter experts to present and qualify opportunities beyond staffing.
You are a HUNTER and a NURTURER, guaranteeing the ability to maintain the needs of your existing clients, all while pursuing and establishing new relationships. You are comfortable relying on your team as they are reliant upon you. You are excited to become an expert in your assigned market within your territory, while being granted the autonomy to do so.
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you
What WE expect:
- 1+ years of sales experience in the staffing space. Preferred experience in the creative, digital and marketing space.
- Professional communication skills that include comfort in presenting services at all levels of a client organization and via various mediums (live PowerPoint presentations, virtually hosted presentations, and general phone and/or web conference) as well as at live industry events.
- Knowledge of strategic selling concepts and consultative sales.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
What YOU can expect:
- High level of visibility with Senior leadership and the Executive team
- Top grading to ensure career advancement
- A fun and collaborative virtual and in-office environment.
- Perks: 100% remote, Full health benefits (30 days from your start), Unlimited paid time off (PTO) after your 1st year, sabbatical and wellness programs, virtual company engagements, 401k with company match, corporate volunteer initiatives, 3pm Fridays year-round, and much more.
- DEI Council- all Cella employees are encouraged to join.
- In-person & virtual company-wide retreats!