As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. Key priorities include greeting customers, performing all POS transactions, processing, and stocking merchandise on the sales floor. We are looking for customer service-oriented individuals who are not afraid of striking up conversations and reaching out to help all our customers. If you are energetic, upbeat, and enjoy working in a fun, team-oriented environment this could be the job for you!
What We Offer All Eligible Employees:
- Competitive wage and bonus
- Outstanding health, dental and vision benefit
- Generous employee discount at all company brand stores
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- STD, long term disability company paid
- 401k with company match
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Anniversary Program
- Full and part-time position available (Full-time 30-40hrs/ Part-time 20-25hrs)
- Opportunities for growth and professional development. We love to promote from within.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individually creates a positive store experience by greeting and interacting with customers and creating a fun and convenient place for our customers to shop.
- Engages with customers by informing them about promotions, loyalty programs
- Tagging, hanging clothing, and stocking the sales floor
- Must be able to effectively communicate the buying and selling process to customers.
- Performs all other duties as assigned to maintain store operations and standards