Job title: Ford House – The Continental - Busser
Reporting to: Ford House – General Manager & Dining Room Manager
Company Overview & Culture:
From humble beginnings as a coffee and vending provider in 1989, Continental Services has grown into Michigan’s largest foodservice management company. Today, our business offerings provide a wide range of custom corporate dining solutions, refreshment services along with catering and events through an impressive lineup of brands. Please visit https://www.continental.services/recruitment/ for more detail.
We believe in hiring people who want to be part of a team dedicated to outstanding customer service, the highest professional standards, and a commitment to flawless product quality. At Continental Services you can make a difference while delighting our guests every meal, every day.
Continental Services is the exclusive provider of food and beverage operations at the Edsel & Eleanor Ford House located in beautiful Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan. We manage the newly constructed Continental, an upscale full-service restaurant serving eclectic American cuisine complemented by a full bar, and The Speedster, a café which provides snacks, sandwiches and beverages for guests while touring the grounds.
The busser’s primary responsibility is to support the servers, host/hostess, The Speedster attendants, and management in providing an exceptional experience to all those who visit Ford House.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in harmony with the management team to successful operate The Continental & The Speedster.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of both Continental Services and Ford House.
- Complete the training program for the Busser Position.
- Support the servers and The Speedster attendants with food and beverage service.
- Clear, clean and rest tables.
- Maintain the overall cleanliness and order of The Continental dining room.
- Help host/hostess seat and arrange tables.
- Complete any tasks assigned by the management staff.