QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Individual should be able to set work priorities and work independently in the absence of supervision and be able to understand and carryout oral and written directions. Individual must have the ability to maintain high degree of motivation in team members to retain the focus of providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The individual should have a steady work record, the ability to operate a variety of equipment safely to diagnose, adjust, and repair malfunctions; read and understand operator’s and repair manuals, and must be able to perform each of the essential position functions.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to get around the dealership and grounds for various tasks.
- The employee would normally lift or move 10 lbs, frequently lift or move up to 25 lbs and occasionally lifts or move up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to tolerate up and down movement with bending or stooping including reaching above and below shoulder height with arms and hands.
- Ability to be on one’s feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb a ladder with the ability to carry an object while climbing.
- Ability to operate equipment or other power equipment as necessary.
- Ability to push/pull up to 100 lbs of force.
- Must meet health assessment requirements.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes and noise.
- The employee is generally required to stand for long periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing duties, the employee may be near moving mechanical parts and inside and outside weather conditions.