Who are we looking for?
- Someone with the ability to work with children in at-risk environments
- Someone who can effectively work with community groups, volunteers, parents and staff
- Someone who can work a flexible schedule including possible evenings and weekends
- Someone with at least two years documented experience in youth education and/or recreation
What else will you need?
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- An acceptable criminal background check and driver history.
- A reliable form of transportation, a valid drivers license and vehicle insurance.
How do you apply?
- Simply complete the information in the "Apply Now" boxes and click "START APPLICATION".
- We kindly request that you upload a copy of your resume and include a cover letter. Applicants must complete an online application and submit a Resume and Cover Letter to be considered for the position.
We are an at-will, equal opportunity employer.