Become an Education Leader and join our team of dedicated Professionals. North-West College is part of a stable and growing system of nine campuses in California and Nevada. Which is a leader in Medical Career Training since 1966. Visit http://www.success.edu/careers.html for more openings.
Our everyday mission is to train students in short term programs for gainful employment.
POSITION SUMMARY: Plans, teaches, directs, and supervises all student learning experiences in the classroom, skills lab, and clinical areas, following the curriculum of the school approved by the Accreditation Bureau.
This is a faculty position directly reporting to the Campus Director.
- Willingness to provide a professional role model for students
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Demonstrates pleasant and effective verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrates integrity and progressive self-improvement.
- Teaches and implements the total curriculum, as assigned by, and under the direction and supervision of your direct supervisor.
- Plans and assigns student activities in the classroom and/or clinical settings.
- Is instrumental in identifying individual and collective learning needs of assigned students, being cognizant of the physical, mental and emotional status of the learners.
- Maintains records of student progress and performance, attendance and grades.
- Prepares, administers, and grades, written and practical examinations during course of study.
- Devises written lesson plans and implements them through lecture, demonstration, discussion, etc.
- Discusses with students their concerns and/or problems directly or indirectly related to learning experience.
- Participates in regularly scheduled meetings with Program Director or her designee.
- Is responsible to assist the student to develop an understanding of values, attitudes, and ideals appropriate to the health care profession.
- Participates in the selection and preparation of instructional materials.
- Provides a professional role model for students.