- LMSW, LMHC (limited permit included), or CASAC with a minimum of 1 year experience facilitating groups;
- Computer skills including Microsoft suite and familiarity with client management databases;
- Received training in and have experience with the fundamentals of group dynamics and methods of facilitation and administering evidence based treatment such Thinking for a Change Therapy and Seeking Safety preferred;
- Experience facilitating culturally diverse groups that include young adults required;
- Strong oral and written communication skills required;
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish a plus;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of, and sensitivity to, social issues faced by formerly incarcerated men and women;
- Being able to read the room and adapt facilitation style given the needs of the participants/audience;
- Work schedule flexibility is needed to provide group services during day and evening programming;
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.