The Program Delivery Specialist provides high quality Girl Scout programs in various schools in the Longview ISDs that will build courage, confidence and character in young girls. This position works in various middle schools delivering Girl Scout curriculum and programs during the school day. This is a part-time position that will work 15 to 29 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Travel to various schools and communities to deliver Girl Scout Curriculum and Activities.
- Communicate effectively with parents, school staff and community.
- Assist with promotion of Girl Scouts programs.
- Assist with field trips and special events (some weekends).
- Serves as and is responsible for being a role model for girls in behavior and attitude while following the Girl Scout Promise and Law and GSNETX policy and procedures.
- Must attend weekly team meetings and deliver programs as assigned and instructed.
- Must assist and participate in Cookie Program activities when required.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Must be able to travel within established geographic areas and council service centers, as necessary.
- Must have reliable transportation, hold a valid drivers’ license and meet GSNETX driving record & automobile insurance requirements.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.