The Provider Relations Representative is the liaison between CellNetix and its clients and frequently acts as the voice of the client. This position communicates extensively with people outside of the organization, represents the organization to clients, the public, and other external/internal sources. The Representative collaborates with multiple internal departments to provide high quality services to our clients. In addition, this position provides guidance and expert advice to management and/or other groups on technical, systems and process-related topics, while developing and maintaining constructive and cooperative working relationships with others. It is important that the Representative abide by HIPAA regulations, practices and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) procedures where appropriate as this position may be exposed to a number of environmental hazards.
- Conducts Quality Interactions with key contacts via visiting/contacting clients on a regular basis
- Familiarity with CellNetix IT systems including the ongoing maintenance and utilization of our CRM client database
- Communicates daily with clients concerning their needs and issues in order to maintain 97% or greater retention rate of assigned clients
- Increases client loyalty and minimizes market share erosion by developing and maintaining solid relationship with specified groups of remote clients while working to maintain, increase and grow case volumes.
- Possesses knowledge of pathology principles and methods for training, promoting, and selling products and services
- Client retention through advocacy for remote clients, adequately representing their needs and identifying and implementing appropriate solutions
- Trouble shoots/problem solve outstanding or recurring client issues
- Assists clients with pathology and specimen handling & submission policies and processes to ensure they align with the company's requirements
- Spend majority of time working in the field; attend client events after hours as needed
- Prospect and develop new business
- Provide initial in-service client setup and training of client staff as needed
- Provide training on new clients to internal departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned