POSITION TITLE: Clinical Program Supervisor, School Based Services
DEPARTMENT: Children’s Mental Health: School Based Services Department
REPORTS TO: Director of Children’s Mental Health: School Based Services
FLSA STATUS: 1.0 FTE, Exempt, Non-Union
COMPENSATION: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 DOE
La Familia has a 40-year history of providing high-quality mental health and community support services in the San Francisco Bay Area. The agency started as part of a grassroots movement and our ties to the community remain deep and passionate. La Familia is committed to building a vibrant and multicultural agency to provide services that meet the needs of the individuals and families in our community. Our current work includes:
We have an exciting Full Time opportunity for a well-qualified Clinical Program Supervisor working with the School-Based EPSDT team and providing broader support across the organization. The School-Based EPSDT program provides psychotherapeutic support services to students with full scope Medi-Cal insurance in Alameda County - currently including four school districts and nine schools. La Familia proposes linguistically appropriate (Spanish) and culturally sensitive mental health services, specializing in trauma focused and family oriented treatment.
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision and oversight to the School-Based EPSDT Program.
- The School-Based EPSDT program aims to increase access to culturally relevant, strength-based psychotherapeutic services to students in a school-based setting.
- Provide Programmatic and Supervisory supports and direction to other programs and teams as assigned, based on the needs of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision to 80-90% of staff in this program (currently 9 therapists).
- Supervision expectations include once-weekly individual supervision (one hour) for all staff members as well as once-weekly group supervision (two hours) which includes all staff members.
- Work closely with all administrative staff at the schools where staff members are placed.
- In collaboration with the Director of School Based Services Coordinate these services with other programs and services offered at these schools, especially programs also administered by La Familia (e.g., Unaccompanied Immigrant Youth Program).
- Attend any regularly-scheduled leadership meetings relevant to their work.
- Attend COST meetings at assigned schools, in collaboration with the Director of School Based Services.
- Utilize established ethical practices related to the provision of clinical and administrative supervision up to and including the verification of hour’s accrual by staff members currently working towards licensure.
- Provide training to staff members as appropriate and coordinate the overall work of the team.
- In collaboration with the Director of School Based Services collect and review performance data related to caseload, number of unduplicated clients served, and hours of service provided weekly, monthly, and annually.
- In collaboration with the Director of School Based Services complete disciplinary action and coach staff to performance if they fail to meet expectations of their position (including – but not limited to – productivity, ethical practice, and administrative requirements).
- In collaboration with the Director of School Based Services complete performance evaluations for all supervised staff per the current La Familia Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Encourage a strong sense of team, connectedness, and collaboration among program staff members and across programs.
Other duties as assigned