Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Accountability
- Present a professional and knowledgeable welcome to tenants, athletes, coaches and guests.
- Maintain excellent customer service while interacting with all guests.
- Greet arriving guests, with complete established check in procedures when assigned.
- Assist in making hotel room keys, checking in and checking out guests.
- Assist in preparing and inspecting units for arrival, help manage outfitting apartment kits pre-arrivals and upon departures.
- Courteously answer incoming telephone calls from potential guests and regarding pricing and availability.
- Record and coordinate tenant requests and complaints. Communicate these issues to the manager.
- Periodically walk the building and pick up trash and debris in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Inspect common areas and the common area kitchen for general cleanliness and appropriate use.
- Assist with any additional administrative and projects duties as assigned by Manager or Coordinator.
- Keep work area clean, clear and organized.
- Safe operation of Park vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Essential Skills
- Experience working with the public.
- Friendly manner and excellent communications skills, ability to speak in front of groups, give venue tours.
- Superior organizational, coordination, multi-tasking abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment.
- General knowledge of the Utah Olympic Park, its purpose, and use for the future of Utah.
- Self-starter attitude. Ability to work with little supervision once direction has been given.
- Willing to be flexible, completing additional tasks as needed.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with PC applications and Microsoft office programs.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Minimum 16 years of age.
- Flexible work schedule must be available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Environmental Job Requirements
- Ability to work outdoors in all temperature/weather extremes.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Must be able to stand on feet for extended time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Hearing to converse with others in a normal conversation.
- Balancing, bending, climbing, kneeling, walking, pushing, reaching above shoulders, and sitting
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of the job description at any time without prior notice.