Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR), the corporate entity for AFR Wholesale (www.afrcorp.com) and eLEND (www.eLEND.com), is a national residential mortgage lender dedicated to helping homeowners, homebuyers, and mortgage professionals achieve their financing goals by delivering innovative mortgage solutions and an unparalleled customer experience.
AFR is not only one of the top lenders in the US, we are on the cutting edge of new technology and we are reshaping the lending landscape by providing our clients with new ways to simplify the mortgage process. We are dedicated to the pursuit of growth and education and provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed.
Requirements & Preferred Qualifications
- Associates/Bachelors degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (composition and grammar)
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to work efficiently and be assertive in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work well independently, multi-task, and handle time-sensitive material in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and begin a long-term career with the right company
- Retrieve incoming Post-Closing mail and overnight deliveries on a daily basis;
- Communicate with title agents who are delinquent in providing final documents;
- Open, review, scan and upload the document in the system of record;
- Overnight documents to be sent to the appropriate custodian as assigned by the pool;
- Responsible for obtaining original collateral files;
- Daily communication with settlement agents on clearing assigned exceptions;
- Assist Post Closing Manager with investor exceptions;
- Assist Closing Team with original document preparation and delivery to settlement agent for record;
- Other duties as assigned.
AFR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employment diversity.
To apply please email TalentManagement@afrcorp.com