This position is responsible for managing our Rockford branch campus and assisting our academic advising team with advising support for our Rockford students.
- Oversee the daily activities of our Rockford site
- Assist with advising, registration, graduation plans
- Monitors area for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Serve as our YMCA contact person
- Support the mission and goals of the University and respective department
- Promote a positive, Christ-centered work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates of Arts degree
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively, prioritize work flow, and accept responsibility for total task completion
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact and communicate with students and adult program personnel
- Able to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple activities
- Able to work a varied work schedule to accommodate the needs of the program
- Commitment to Christian higher education and spiritual formation
- Complete safety training
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is hourly and commensurate with education and experience.