ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from an organic outgrowth of our parent company, Aleva Stores. After seeing success in our own marketplace division, we quickly realized that our knowledge and expertise could be used to help other companies. With continued discussion and planning, leadership made the decision to branch out to provide marketplace advising and solutions for other businesses.
Today, we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon, and we’ve grown to become a trusted marketplace service provider for numerous thriving brands. Our vision is to nurture our brand’s strategy and stay ahead of the game in the marketplace world.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing team within an e-commerce environment? Aleva Stores is hiring an Account Analyst for our Retail Bloom division to manage all facets of Retail Bloom clients product listings on various marketplace channels, to ensure that the brand vision is executed throughout the listing. The Account Analyst will multitask and be accountable for the status and execution of projects and day-to-day activities including advertising, content creation, imagery, and feedback management / follow-up.
- Day to day management of brand
- On-boarding new client & ongoing management
- Work with Retail Bloom Team Lead and Sales Manager to launch new clients
- Coordinate with content team to set priorities and manage project flow internally via project management tools
- Launch and/or manage brand registry account for client
- Stand as main point of contact for all backend troubleshooting efforts
- Manage and execute advertising strategy
- Meet with Team Lead and Client to develop advertising campaign goals
- Assist Team Lead with overall ad campaign strategy
- Coordinate with Team Lead to implement Amazon and other marketplace advertising campaigns
- Perform keyword research and structure and create new tightly-themed ad campaigns that ensure a smooth buying journey from the search to the click to the purchase.
- Monitor, optimize, and analyze advertising data on an ongoing basis based on determined aCos, TaCos, and campaign goals via advertising software platform
- Feedback Genius
- Meet with Team Lead and Client to develop feedback and customer question responses
- Create customer review campaigns to monitor reviews by parent style
- Review and manage seller review solicitation, product review solicitation, negative feedback management, follow-up email series with the support of virtual assistants and Retail Bloom Support employees
- Meet with Client and Team Lead to determine reporting KPIs
- Launch automated reporting dashboard and manage client KPIs
- Analyze sales, sessions, buy box, conversion, TaCos, and propose solutions to Team Leads to reach goals
- Build & present initial Annual Business Review (ABR) reports to Team Leads and Sales Team
- Content Management
- Facilitate a product line review with all new clients to become a brand expert on all product lines
- Work with Team Leads as they work with clients to adapt their brand vision and brand assets to marketplace best practices for storefronts, navigation and product listings
- Conduct keyword research and rewrite product listings with SEO terms
- Launch and manage PIM tool integrations for product feeds
- Monitor quality of all product listings via PIM tool reports
- Proofread and edit all product listing and storefront content
- Conduct competitor analysis and propose to client new product photography and video requests
- Optimize Amazon Stores based on the analysis of conversion, product releases, and traffic
- Create and optimize A+ pages with client assets
- Coordinate SKU builds in ERP systems with Inventory and Support teams
- Manage content and assets development and project flow internally, including but not limited to image creation, visual layout and written content.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
Portfolio size of at least $30,000 in bottom line profit, and at least 6 client relationships
Education hours of 5/month
NPS of 60+ company-wide