- Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts OR equivalent work experience in the industry required
- Proven track record of 5 + consecutive years in banquet and off premise catering, as well as, in a leadership/management role and management of up to 20+ staff
- Large kitchen, banquet or off premise catering strongly preferred
- Serve Safe/Allergen Certified or willingness to obtain certification required
- Must be able and willing to work seasonal event driven schedule including nights, weekend and summer holidays
- Strong proficiency with electronic communication, Microsoft Office Suite, and related systems used in the industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude and the willingness to work with all facets and levels of management
We value the health, safety and well-being of our associates. For that reason, we offer a competitive compensation package for our employees. Employees can also use our inclusive employee assistance program. Location specific perks may also include wellness programming, on the job training, corporate hosted classes, certification, and team events.
To ensure we protect our team members and the integrity of our company, all associates are required to go through a background check prior to starting with the company. The background check will include validation of information supplied on the application, criminal history, and drug screening. Depending on the nature of the position, additional checks such as driving history, physical ability, or credit check may also be required. Please speak with the recruiter during the application process for more details.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Continental reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Continental or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It’s not intended to be all inclusive.
Continental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer