Cella leaders believe that our amazingly awesome people and culture are the secret to our current and future success. We passionately believe that everything starts and ends with people—the right people in the right roles working on the right things.
We are looking for a smart, driven, and passionate results-oriented individual to fill the Corporate Recruiter role and focus on our most valuable asset—our people. Key responsibilities of the Corporate Recruiter (CR) is to assist Cella’s Hiring Managers in best practices through the execution of talent acquisition. The CR’s role is designed to be a proactive role in which best practices are utilized to ensure a formidable “bench” of top-notch talent for the Company’s openings as they present themselves. The CR works with a high level of autonomy and uses their proactive recruiting efforts to ensure the open positions are filled in a timely manner, with highly qualified individuals.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are a highly motivated and collaborative sales-minded professional, seeking to build and strengthen relationships with passive talent, ensuring placement and retention of qualified candidates to support all internal departments and lines of business. You are comfortable executing full-lifecycle recruitment, being a partner to our People Leaders, and most importantly, a brand ambassador for Cella.
A few key responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements a recruiting strategy to create a pipeline of “A” players for all markets/all positions. Utilizes, maintains and enhances recruiting process following appropriate checklists and SOPs.
- Conducts kickoff meetings (intake calls) with the hiring managers for given positions to determine position requirements and interview schedule.
- Posts job ads on intranet, national job boards, university websites, media outlets, and social networking websites in addition to seeking new, effective posting methods.
- Utilizes the Human Resources applicant tracking system to house, screen, and retain qualified candidates. Maintains pre-hire recruitment folders and files, as well as any compliance measurements.
- Solicits internal and external candidate referrals and follows up with potential contacts. This includes meeting benchmarks for referral activities and ensuring these goals are met in a timely manner. Maintains internal referral records; Tracks outcomes and maintains referral program and related paperwork.
- Serves as the leader for position knowledge and accurately describes position to prospective candidates to ensure a smooth transition through the hiring process.
- Submit and present regular/timely position updates and scheduled reports to hiring managers, Senior Leadership, and/or Company leaders outlining progress regarding phone screens, interview outcomes, and placements.
- Deploy the Cella, Inc. social media strategies to promote employee brand using Cella’s intranet, social media pages, and LinkedIn. Works with Supervisor to plan publishing/production schedule.
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you
What WE expect:
- 2+ years experience in corporate recruitment/ talent acquisition recruiting for all organizational needs.
- 1+ years experience recruiting sales professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- A strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- Must be comfortable and have experience in a metrics-driven environment.
What YOU can expect:
- High level of visibility with senior leadership and the Executive team
- Top grading to ensure career advancement
- A fun, collaborative, and inclusive virtual environment
- Perks: 100% remote, Full health benefits (30 days from your start), Unlimited paid time off (PTO) after your 1st year, sabbatical and wellness programs, virtual company engagements, corporate volunteer initiatives, 3pm Fridays year-round, and much more.
- DEI Council- all Cella employees are encouraged to join!
- In-person & virtual company-wide retreats!
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!