The Company: McKinley Irvin is the region’s premier family law firm, providing exceptional legal counsel to families throughout the Pacific Northwest for over 27 years. We believe families are the root of civilization, that healthy families create healthy communities, and that communities are the foundation of the country. By helping one family at a time, we better our society as a whole.
The Position: We’re looking for a Receptionist to manage the front desk of our Seattle office and be an integral part of the heartbeat of a well-run, efficient law firm. The Receptionist will provide friendly and professional front desk coverage and client service, proactive and responsive Office Services support to fellow employees, and function as a contact point for various firm-wide departments such as Accounting and Client Services.
- Answer, forward, and screen phone calls
- Process conference room reservation requests
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings
- Welcome consults and clients to the Tacoma Office with a positive, helpful attitude
- Prepare consult packets and intake sheets for consults
- Check in Prospective Clients upon arrival
- Notify legal teams in a timely manner of consult or client arrival
- Handle retaining tasks such as obtaining required signed documentation and daily retainer payments for new clients using a secure online payment program (LawPay).
- Assist with miscellaneous Accounting functions, such as printing reimbursement checks for signature, deposits, processing credit card payments, and managing petty cash for the office
- Refresh conference rooms after each consult or appointment
- Process incoming mail and messenger deliveries
- Distribute incoming faxes