A candidate must possess the following qualifications to be considered for this position. The requirements/qualifications indicated below are essential to the performance of the work.
Education and/or Experience:
- 6-8 years of verifiable experience General Ledger accounting for multi-entity organization.
- Four-year accounting degree preferred.
- Experience in “Non-Profit” environment a plus, but not required.
- Excellent social, written and verbal communication skills a must for dealing with internal and external customers.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- No formal certifications required.
- Must have advanced PC proficiency in use of Windows/MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) operating environment. Heavy use of Excel required for job function.
- Epicor – Platinum or eBackoffice useful but not required.
- Advanced, hands-on design, revision and execution of financial report writer software is highly preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work and produce in a flexible, fast-paced and demanding work environment with minimal supervision and direction.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time to meet deliverables and deadlines.