This position is eligible for a $1,500 hiring bonus!
We are looking for passionate people who want to make a positive impact in the lives of the individuals we serve. This is a great opportunity for applicants who want to start a career in the mental health field. If you have experience as a caregiver, direct support professional, residential counselor or even customer service representative, you will have transferable skills for this role.
This role is not a caregiving position; it focuses on mental wellness by building partnerships and skills with the individuals we serve. We provide clinical care, housing, skill building, peer support and other resources that help individuals develop the tools to thrive in the community, not just survive in the system.
Pay and Benefits:
- Rate of pay starts at $17.00/hr with annual performance increases
- An overnight differential pay of $1.50
- Paid Sick Leave of 40hrs per year
- Holiday pay for worked shifts on observed holidays
- An environment that values diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Support with obtaining QMHA credentialing
- Lateral or upward growth opportunities within the agency
- Additional opportunities to join workgroups, committees and development trainings
***This summary is not intended to be an all-inclusive job description***
- Provide skills activities and/or skills groups: i.e.: community integration, social skills, cooking skills and money management to name a few
- Use of Electronic Health Record to document meaningful interactions, medication management, and any other documentation needed to support individuals in our programs
- Ensure individuals' rights are being protected.
- Assist in crisis intervention, respite, and hospitalization.
- Document all interactions, as well as critical incidents, in a timely manner.
- Oversee facility safety, sanitation, and cleanliness.
You decide days/shifts and in what sector of town you want to work.
We have 3 shifts to choose from:
- Day - 7AM - 3PM
- Swing - 3PM - 11PM
- Overnight - 11PM - 7AM
Please note Overnight shifts have an extra $1.50/hr shift differential added to pay rate.