The Landscaping laborer performs landscaping maintenance work, such as raking, mowing, edging, pruning, and weeding, on commercial contracts.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Note: More detailed description of duties and expectations is available in the Employee Performance Expectations document that is delivered to all employees upon hire.
- Work as a member of the team to perform landscaping maintenance duties on customer contracts as specified (i.e. mowing, weeding, edging, raking, clearing debris, etc.)
- Assist the Crew Supervisor with coordination workflow to ensure completion of contract requirements and deadlines.
- Set up materials, machines and equipment for other crew members.
- Demonstrate proper use of landscaping equipment, materials and supplies.
- Report material, tool, and equipment repair needs, malfunctions and shortages to Crew Supervisor immediately.
- Working hours will be from 6:00AM-4:30PM.