Los Ninos Services is an award-winning provider of services to young children with special needs. We are a learning organization. Our Annual Young Child Expo & Conference is attended by our team and over 1,000 professionals from around the world. Our community of professionals is deeply committed to making a difference in children's lives and we invest in our team's continuous professional growth. Learn and grow with us.
- Provide excellence in managing an Special Education classroom for 2-year-olds with special needs. Oversee all classroom functions and Teacher's Assistants.
- Educate parents/caregivers on educational objectives, learning expectations and behavioral standards so they will understand clinical methods and learn to more effectively support their children at home. Communicate and collaborate effectively and regularly with parents/caregivers via communication notebooks and phone calls.
- Prepare and submit daily session notes, progress reports and other paperwork timely and accurately.
- Identify the needs of children in your classroom through formal and informal assessments.
- Review children’s files to ensure implementation of accurate IFSP goals.
- Provide services in accordance with county and New York State Regulations.
- Learn and grow professionally with a great team of dedicated and passionate early childhood professionals with significant growth opportunities.
- Be of great service to others.